Sunday, October 12, 2008

To All My Fellow Mothers Out There.....

I ask one simple question... Why couldn't motherhood come with a MAID?!?!?!? Huh? Why is it that as soon as we become a mother, we become a professional maid? God, seriously, we need to have a little chat. I know you are listening to me... I know I rant and rave a little, but please understand, as mothers, we have a BIG job... could you not have put in the motherhood degree "One life long FREE maid service" to new mothers... Why is it that on top of raising our children, do we have to be the SUPER MAID!!! SUPER MAID to the rescue!!!! Wouldn't you all agree mothers, that half of our duties of being a wife and mother is being SUPER MAID!!?!?!? Maybe not half, but it sure feels like it sometimes. It's never ending?! NEVER! ---- okay.. so in ALL things give thanks to GOD!!! -

"God- Thank you for giving me the skills to be everyones SUPER MAID!!! - for training me young as my parents called me... "The White Tornado" - Thank you for giving me more patience, cause I'm gonna need it, to deal with all the messes. From the little ones to the BIG ones. Thank you! - Amen! "

No comments: