Saturday, October 18, 2008

6 things I’ve learned this year (in no particular order):

Okay.. so I'm learning about this "Tagged" thing. new to to this.. so bare with me. but I liked one that came across... and it has good purpose of God reminding me of what to be greatful for throughout this year.

6 things I’ve learned this year (in no particular order):

* I've learned more about Epilepsy this year - I've learned that people are scared of what they don't know. And that if you educate someone - God will do the rest.

* Speaking of Epilepsy - I've learned to trust God more with my life and the lives of my children. That He will put into their lives the right Dr's to help with their health through out their lives.

* Over the Summer - I learned to trust in God's provisions for our family. That He is the Mighty God! and He is our provider! Not my husband or myself. God.

* God's love in unending... and when you think you don't have enough.. He gives you more! It's amazing how we can love... And we need to love each other more like Christ loves us.

* I knew this last year.. and the year before.. but now going on what 3-4 years now.. I LOVE MOPS!!! We mothers are blessed to have such an amazing group of Godly women meeting together to help and share our joys and sorrows of being mothers. What an awesome thing God has brought us together to be blessed by each other!

* Most import this year... I've learned to lean more on God and not my own understanding of things. God has a much bigger plan that I could ever come up with. And even though mine seems good at the time in my head, God knows better and has the BIG picture in mind.


Just a few lessons learned this year.. what about you? What has God taught you this year?

Thanks Ray for sharing yours with me and others.

No comments: