Friday, September 12, 2008

Little ones adventures...

So this morning.. my little man, Johnnie is enjoying the adventures of little kids. :) exploring and trying new things, which can be scary for moms.. or just plan funny watching! So this morning... as frustrating as it is... I still have to enjoy it from the eyes of a 2 1/2 year old boy! He has discovered the joy of a stair rail... okay for must of us, we use it to hold onto when climbing the stairs.. and if we lived in a different house, he could possible use it to slide down on, what is classically known in the movies. But my little guy has discovered a new use for it! As he's trapped in his room ("I STUCK! I STUCK!!) - he has figured out that you can just barely reach the stair rail from his door. With a curiousity mind, he's learned that it makes a good launch pad for toys! Especially cars or those little round discovery balls that you see from fischer price. :) so what am I hearing at the current moment, Him launching them down the stairs!!! INCOMING!!!! Frustrating as it is as a mother and seeing all these toys fly down my stairs.. to see the joy on his face as he launches them down.... it's as they say.. PRICELESS!

1 comment:

Ray said...

Savor those moments! They'll be gone before you know it (or so I'm told). :-)