Friday, September 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!!!



Okay, so my mother might hate me for posting a picture of her, but I wanted to stop and say Thank You to her!

Happy Birthday Mom! May you have a wonderful day! And I'm not even gonna say how old you are!! okay.. maybe like Grayden said this morning.. 29 again. :) naaahhhh. :)

I want you to know, how much I am blessed by you and how much I appreciate all that you do! For taking care of my WHOLE family... even as we've grown, you have gracefully helped (even if I do have to sign a contract to have a date... I don't mind, I understand.) hee hee. :) I love you very much. You've taken your time and love and not only given them to me but to my children, over and over again. Thank you for all that you do. I appreciate it very much and I'm blessed by God for having you in our lives!

1 comment:

Ray said...

Happy Birthday Mrs. Nielson! I had forgotten how close your birthday was to my Mom's (9-22). You must be close to 40 by now huh? ;-)