Sunday, September 21, 2008

Happy Anniversary!!



Hello ALL! - DO you see this Handsome Chef right here!?!? - That's my Hubby hubba! :) It's hard to believe but we have been married now for 9 years coming up this week and I wanted to stop and take a moment to tell you all how much of a wonderful man he is! Okay so like his father, he might have a rough exterior and you might think he's a bit of a grizzly bear, but if you take the time to know him you would find he's the world's best Teddy Bear! :) He's an awesome husband and wonderful father/daddy! God has blessed our marriage ten times over and I am so greatful for that! THANK YOU LORD!!! We've now known each other 10 years and hope and pray to spend many more decades together, old and grumpy on the porch watching our crazy grandchildren play in the yard! Okay a bit of day dreaming there. But I am blessed to have a husband that loves me as much as the first day we met. I love you Brian Crowley! Thank you for the last 10 years and here is to many many more!

1 comment:

The Crawford Family blog said...

CONGRATULATIONS! It is to be respected! Great job! I hope you had a great night together!
God bless many more!
Love, Vicki C.